Showing all 2 results
Leadership Training Guide: English$0.00 – $3.00
Formats— Printed, Digital (PDF)
Download in PDF format – Free!
Printed bound book ordered with other items – Free!
Printed bound book ordered alone $3.00
Step by step guidelines to help you start, administer, and teach a class, lead a discussion group, and provide nursery and childcare. Reproducible for leader training. (40 pages)
The Leadership Training Guide is included in the Teacher's Starter Kit.
Teacher’s Starter Kit$16.50
All kit items may also be purchased separately, and many may be downloaded or viewed online free of charge.
Helpful for training new teachers, substitutes, or alternates. The kit includes:
- Leadership Training Guide — Step by step guidelines to help you start, administer, and teach a class, lead a discussion group, and provide nursery and childcare. Pages are reproducible for leader training. (40 pages) Click here for free download.
- Guidelines for Preparing a Lecture (audio CD) — Four Joy of Living teachers share their systems of preparing and giving a lecture. (75 minutes) Click here for information on free mp3 download.
- Planning & Leading a Bible Study (DVD) — Presented by Nancy Collins. 45-minute training video. Click here for links to view free online. Topics addressed are:
- how to develop and administer Bible study groups
- how to improve your leadership skills
- how to use small groups to strengthen the unity of the church and reach out to the community
- Adding Dramatic Elements To Your Teaching (DVD) — Presented by Sharon Simonian. Add some excitement to your next talk by using some simple dramatic techniques any speaker can use. No previous drama training is required! (60 min.)