Orders are normally shipped within one business day.
You may place your order by:
- Cart on our website: Click here for more information about web orders. Orders placed in this way must be paid for by credit card or PayPal account. If you prefer to be invoiced for your order, please order by one of the other methods below.
- Telephone: 800-999-2703 (US and Canada only) or 805-650-0838. Telephone orders may be placed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. When placing an order on voice mail after hours, please leave your name, shipping address and telephone number, to ensure proper shipping and billing. If we have complete information, your order will be processed the next business day. Telephone confirmation of your order is by request only.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send an email confirming your email order when it is received.
- Postal Mail: Joy of Living Bible Studies, PO Box 5828, Ventura, CA 93005
- Download Joy of Living Order Form (PDF format)
7.75% sales tax will be charged on all orders shipped to California.
Orders within the continental U.S. are shipped by either United Parcel Service (UPS) Ground or by United States Postal Service (USPS) Priority Mail, whichever is least expensive. Please include a street address for UPS delivery (UPS will not deliver to a P.O. Box).
Orders are normally shipped within one business day. Shipping time in transit varies according to your location.
How shipping charges are calculated:
•Orders placed by telephone, email or postal mail: We bill you for whatever the shipper’s charge to us is, plus $1.00 handling per package shipped by USPS Priority Mail in Priority Mail packaging, or $1.50 handling per package shipped by any other method.
•Orders placed on our website: Because these orders are prepaid at the time you place the order—before we package and weigh them—shipping is charged as a percentage of the total order amount (no freight is charged on downloadable items):
- From $.01 to $9.99 = 54%
- From $10.00 to $24.99 = 45%
- From $25.00 to $49.99 = 29%
- From $50.00 to $89.99 = 22%
- From $90.00 and up = 13%
- The shipping method will default to “U.S. Delivery.” If you want to ship to an address outside the U.S., the actual shipping charge may be significantly more than the amount calculated on your web order. If so, we will contact you to pay the additional amount, or you may cancel the order for a refund.
If you prefer to pay the actual shipping charge, rather than a charge based on a percentage of your order amount, please place your order by telephone, email or postal mail.
If shipping time is an issue, tell us when you would like to have your materials arrive; we will let you know the least expensive way to send them. If you place your order at least two weeks in advance, you will be certain to receive the studies on time at the least possible cost.
To keep your shipping costs down, if you’re not certain how many will be joining your class, here are some suggestions:
Order what you know you’ll need in time for us to ship them by normal methods. It is less expensive to ship a few additional studies to arrive quickly than to ship your entire order that way.
Or, order a few more than you think you will need, but be certain to keep the extras in a safe place in the event you have to return them. Joy of Living cannot issue a refund for even slightly damaged books.
If you’re not certain, ask us. We are here to assist you and are familiar with the various methods of shipping. We’ll be pleased to help you.
Orders placed on our website must be paid by credit card or Paypal account.
Orders placed by phone, email, fax or postal mail:
You may choose to have the order billed to you: An invoice (payable within 30 days) will be sent for each order. Longer studies are eligible for Extended Payment terms (see below). Monthly statements will be mailed.
You may pay for your order in advance by including a check with your postal mail order. Be certain to include an amount to cover shipping charges.
You may charge the order to Mastercard, Visa, Discover or American Express.
If you wish to pay using your PayPal account, tell us when you place the order, and we’ll send a PayPal “Money Request” after the order is invoiced.
Joy of Living offers an extended payment option for all courses over seven lessons long, with the following payment schedules:
Spiral bound studies between 8-14 lessons in length
• first half due in 30 days
• second half due in 90 days
Spiral bound studies between 15-21 lessons in length
• one-third due in 30 days
• another one-third due in 90 days
• final one-third due in 150 days
Spiral bound studies over 21 lessons in length
• one-fourth due in 30 days
• another one-fourth due in 90 days
• another one-fourth due in 150 days
• final one-fourth due in 210 days
Extended payment terms are not available for orders placed on our website.
For all other order methods, extended payment terms are not given automatically, so be sure to ask when you place your order if you wish to take advantage of this offer.
Canadian customers may now order our materials through Amazon Canada. However, they do not always have our studies in stock.
To avoid the cost and delay of shipping printed copies outside the U.S:
- You may order digital copies from our website. (Each person in the group is still responsible to pay for their own copy.)
- If there is a printing or duplicating business located near you, you may order a digital PDF study and have them copy and bind it for your group. We will adjust the study price to reflect the printing cost charged to you. Contact us by phone or email to arrange for this.
Missionaries outside the U.S. may contact us for special financial arrangements.
Please contact us if you have any questions.