Do you have an iPad, Kindle, Nook, or other tablet computer?
Would you like to be able to do your Joy of Living study on it?
To use PDF format studies with Fillable Fields:
- Download the Adobe Reader app (free) to your tablet.
- If you received the PDF file on CD, load the CD into your computer and email the PDF file to yourself.
- In the email app on your tablet, go to the email with the PDF file attached. Hold your finger or pointer on the PDF file icon until a dialog box opens. Choose “Open in Adobe Reader.” (This will allow you to type your answers in the fillable fields. If you just tap the file in the email, it will open in a read-only preview mode.)
To use Microsoft Word format studies:
- Download the QuickOffice app (free) to your tablet.
- If you received the Microsoft Word files on CD, load the CD into your computer and email the files to yourself.
- Open QuickOffice and tap Get Started. Sign in with your Google account email address and password. If you don’t have one, you can sign up using your regular email address at https://accounts.google.com/signupwithoutgmail.
- Go to the email with the Microsoft Word files attached. Hold your finger or pointer on a file until a box opens showing icons. Choose “Open in QuickOffice.” (This will allow you to type your answers in the lesson. If you just tap the file in the email, it will open in a read-only mode.)